We offer audio materials for self-directed study, with supporting notes and texts, without further tuition payment. See course descriptions and purchase materials at the secure store. All audio courses come with a data disk of notes, texts, and supplemental readings for independent learning.
Anyone may purchase course materials for self-study without enrolling in the course or paying tuition.
How to enroll in a single course for faculty support and Continuing Education credit:
- You may take any course at any time.
- You may purchase the material without enrolling in the course.
- You may optionally pay an enrollment fee and tuition and receive online faculty support, grading of questions and assignments, and a CE certificate on completion of the course.
- Your first step to take the course for CE credit is to order the materials.
- Course materials you receive will include the enrollment application.
- When you are ready to start the course, send in your enrollment application..
- Your faculty support and term will begin when you receive our email acknowledgement of your enrollment.
- Students who do not complete the course within the term may request an extension.
- Each course earns a certificate as a stand-alone Continuing Education course.
- To earn one of the Program Certificate, you need to complete each of the courses in it for CE credit. (See above)
- You may present CE certificates for the courses in your program, with a $25 fee, to receive the Program Certificate.
- Anyone who has completed any course in the past may apply it to a Program Certificate.
- We do not have separate enrollment in Programs, only in the the individual courses.
- Each course must be completed within its own term, but there is no term or time limit to complete the courses in a Program.This allows you the purchase materials and pay tuition as you work you way through the course, in your own time, rather than pay a larger sum up front.